- 1 cup whole raw cashews
- 1 cup Water
- 1. Rinse the cashews well in cold water, and soak with enough water to cover them for about 4 hours, best is overnight in the refrigerator.
- 2. Drain the cashews and rinse again under cold water. Place them in a blender with enough fresh cold water to make thick or regular cream and blend on high speed for several minutes until very smooth.
- That’s it, you can now use it in the recipes on the meal plan. You can add flavors such as vanilla or mint or lemon juice and dates to sweeten and you whip it into a thicker cream.
- Prep time: 7 minutes, plus soaking time.
- You can store the cream in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, after that it will begin to ferment and you will get cashew cheese. If you don’t want cheese then freeze it. It can be frozen for several months.