Onion Apricot Oil-Free Salad Dressing
Broccoli and Sweet Potato Salad
Cooks in Serves 1
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 cup of water
- Onion Apricot Oil-Free Salad Dressing (You can use any oil-free dressing that you prefer)
- 1. Boil sweet potato for about 10 minutes or until cooked
- 2. Add broccoli cover and cook for about 5 minutes, until broccoli is bright green and just cooked but still a little crunchy.
- 3. Remove the broccoli and sweet potato and save the boiling water to make salad dressing.
- 5. Add the salad dressing ingredients to the pot with some more water and cook until the onion garlic and apricots are soft. Pour the salad dressing ingredients into a blender jar with vinegar, mustard and salt. Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour over salad and mix well. Serve warm or cold.
Nutrient Analysis Per Serving
Protein: 11 g
Carbohydrates: 63 g
Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 468 mg
Potassium 1490 mg
Fiber: 16 g