Cholesterol-free Mozzarella-Like Pizza Topping
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup of hot water
- 2 ½ tablespoons of tapioca flour
- 1/2 teaspoon nutritional yeast (Preferably B12 fortified)
- ¾ teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1. Wash the cashews and soak in water for at least an hour or longer
- 2. Put all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend for about a minute until creamy.
- 3. Pour the blended cashew mixture into a small saucepan and cook, stirring constantly over medium heat until the mixture thickens and looks like melted cheese. Let cool slightly and spread over the tomato sauce on your pizza. Continue with the Pizza recipe.
Pour into a saucepan and cook until the mixture thickens to look like melted cheese